Colour, sizing or style depicted in some photos may not be exactly as described.
Please check your product description carefully before placing your order.
Transportable Pipe Beveller
Manufacturer Model No.: 49298
- Capacity: 4" Pipe & Larger Flat Plat
- Pipe Wall/Plate Thickness: 4.8 mm - 12.7 mm
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 15.8" x 11..5" x 13.3"
- No Load RPM: 950
- Frame Material: Steel
- Land Width: 0" - 3/16" in 1/32" Increments
- Voltage: 115 V
- Compact design quickly mounts to pipes with a 4" and up diameter, with a maximum wall thickness of 1/2", and creates consistent bevels in a single pass
- Set up and bevel 10" diameter schedule 40 pipe in 45 seconds
- Pipe is cool to touch immediately following beveling
- Accurate bevel angle around diameter of the pipe allows for optimal number of cover passes
- Adjustable land width from 0" to 3/16" to fit welders’ requirements
- Produces a machined finish due to 6 replaceable cutter inserts working simultaneously
- Clamp system firmly secures tool to the pipe
- Speed monitoring feature with LED indicators for optimal cutter performance
- Spark free operation
- Cutter head rated for most steel and stainless steel (optimized for standard A53 mild steel pipe)
- Includes: 37.5° Cutter head with inserts